Tuesday, January 15, 2019

College!!! Not collage!

So I’m sitting here at Tri-C, preparing for my second day of classes. Yesterday I had Psychology and PRE-Algebra. Yes, PRE Algebra. My 12 year old is taking more advanced classes than I am! So basically I am taking the last few courses that I missed when I dropped out of college back in 1991. I had 52 hours transfer her and only need 60 for an Associates. So Associates of Art first then I will go to Baldwin Wallace to get my BFA in Arts Management & Entrepeneurship with a minor in Art Education.

I feel so completely blessed to be in this exact moment in time. I have such an amazing family, job and support system. Those people who love me and have always known who I was even when I didn’t. I could have never begun this journey without all of them and I have to remember when I am down the road, stressing about exams, study time, or lack thereof, and home-work balance. I need to call on the Lord and remember to give absolute thanks for the fact that I am able to do this and see my dreams hopefully come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI! I just lowered the prices on all my patterns! Now all are only 3$! I am going to be posting some new free patterns too. I just need to ...