Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Introducing Laughing Cat Fibers!

Hello All! I have not used this blog in a very long time. Now as I am becoming ever more determined to get my patterns published and turn my fiber fetish into a honest living I am using this blog as a sounding board to post patterns that I can hopefully then share to Ravelry. I have no CLUE how to do this and am trying to get my social media presence more specific but it is so hard when my hands are my tools of creation, I find it very difficult to dedicate the time needed to the whole social media THING.
I am going to keep this post short as it is really a test to see if I can get a pattern up here with a link

Sock Weight Ribbed Hat

"Stained Glass" Texting Mitts










No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI! I just lowered the prices on all my patterns! Now all are only 3$! I am going to be posting some new free patterns too. I just need to ...