Tuesday, January 8, 2019

School?!

I cannot believe it but I will officially be starting, or should I say, RE-starting my college education on MONDAY! I was a freshman in 1988 and never thought I would see my dream of completing my higher education realized.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world between this opportunity, my amazing husband and son, my job and my ablitliy to be still knitting and pushing those dreams onward and upward.

To date I have sold THREE patterns on Ravelry! I really went into posting my patterns with NO expectations. I even gave a couple of them away for free, figuring that it would help get my name out there. When the first sale posted I was so surprised I could barely breathe! I hadn’t even had that particular pattern listed for more than a few hours!

I am excited about school but also sad to know that my life will once again fill up with real life and I am preparing myself for not having much time to dedicate to creating, at least initially.

I have a show Polar Fest January 25th & 26th. I plan on having my spinning wheel there and also a table set up to teach some crochet and knitting for free. It’s my last show of the season and I am hoping to go out with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI! I just lowered the prices on all my patterns! Now all are only 3$! I am going to be posting some new free patterns too. I just need to ...