Thursday, January 3, 2019

First Pattern SOLD!

I’m so excited to announce that I have sold a pattern on Ravelry! And not just any pattern but my cabled cowl pattern that had only been listed for a few hours! I have been busy test knitting and finalizing all these patterns while working on custom orders and also prepping for Polar Fest on January 25th & 26th. So busy but so blessed that between my job and home life the balance has been 100% on point and I am getting so much done! School starts in less than 2 weeks and while I am super excited about that I am a little nervous too! Here are some pics of the patterns I have posted since last time




No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI! I just lowered the prices on all my patterns! Now all are only 3$! I am going to be posting some new free patterns too. I just need to ...