Friday, December 7, 2018

Staghorn Texting Mitts

This cold weather just gets my creative energy flowing. I have been really trying to tie all of my social media together and make Laughing Cat Fibers the cohesive business that I dream of it being one day. These mitts came to life back in 2016 and I am so proud to be revealing them now. I started creating my own designs back in 2010 and never had the belief in myself to really post them out in the world. I mean, I made them, I sold them, people loved them, but somehow I just always put posting the patterns on the back burner. I hope that you love these as much as I do. The pattern is available for sale on Ravelry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI! I just lowered the prices on all my patterns! Now all are only 3$! I am going to be posting some new free patterns too. I just need to ...